Saturday, June 6, 2009

Update

Just a quick update and I am sorry I haven't been very good at updates in the last couple of days!! He is doing so well and as you read in Vicki's update he is going home in a couple of days!! He was discharged today (Saturday Afternoon). He gets tired pretty easy but is really happy to be out of the hospital. Doctors orders were that he had to stay on the base for the next couple of days. So he is staying of course with Vicki and Rick in the their room. He is still pretty medicated for pain but was able to walk up 3 flights of stairs yesterday skipping 1 stair with each step in PT (no wonder he is getting tired). He will be coming home for a 30 days convalescent leave.

He has many stories to tell which I am sure that we are all looking forward to hearing!! So after a nice fast lesson on this blog he will be able to give you updates which I am sure everyone will look forward too!! I guess I will be laid off soon!! I continue to keep you all updated until he is ready!! Hopefully doing a better job then the last few days!! Vicki also wants to Apologize for the lack of updates as well she said it has been crazy and to get a few minutes to write something has been hard.

They do have some pictures to share but her camera had died and is unable to upload me the pictures. But we will get them on here hopefully by Tuesday or Wednesday!!

Thanks
Debbie

1 comment:

  1. I want to Thank Tim for opening my eyes!! Not sure if this is going to come out right and I really mean this with sincerity. I really didn't know anyone in the service or really was close to anyone who had a loved one hurt that served our country. You have really opened my eyes to all the families who have been hurt out there. I hate that it took me so long to be so thankful for all the soliders and Marines out there. I have always had a lot of respect for all the men and women that serve our Country but I have a all new Gratitude for each and everyone of you along with each of your family memeber.

    Thank You
    Debbie Miles

    ReplyDelete