Monday, June 1, 2009

Another Little update!! & Prayer Requests

I got a call  from Vicki.  She said last night was a little rough. He is not having as good of a day as yesterday.  Tim had a fever that was above 102 but that this morning it has gone down some but still there. In the surgery like Kate said they did not have to wire shut his jaw which is awesome, they did put in 2 plates one about 6 inches in the front of his jaw that wraps around, another 3 inch on the top.  He does have 3-4 teeth that are broken that they did not go fix yet. He asked for jello but was turned down.  Still not able to eat at all or drink.  They are wanting to hopefully get water down him in the next few days.  I did ask if he is missing food but at this time he is not. ( Which is good for him) He is very swollen today from the surgery last night and doesn't look like himself as much as these pictures we posted today  ( because they were taken Sun). He is still very drugged up and on a pump for medications that he can push along with an automatic pump every 6 minutes.  He is having a couple of visitors today so please come back for the news!!  We will have it posted as soon as we know who it is and what happened, so stay tuned!!  

Prayer Request: That the swelling goes down,  the fever to go down. For him to be more comfortable and that they can find a pain medication that can really work well with him. That he will soon be able to open his mouth enough to start to drink water and a shake soon. For the family to be able to get a little sleep!!

Sgt. Peters family is now with him at the hospital we ask if you can please keep him and his family in your prayers. They all have visited with the Waldron's and Kate. I will try to get an update on how he is doing if I can. I know a lot of people have showed support for him and his family greatly appreciates it.

Prayers Answered: As much as he is in a lot of pain the surgery went very well, specially since the jaw didn't have to be wired shut. He was in ICU again last night but was moved back into his own room.  The family says everything is going in a positive direction!! 

 

9 comments:

  1. Tim,

    I just want to say you are a wonderful young man!! I cannot get you out of my head. Although maybe it is because I am on your blog like 12 hours a day!! I thank you for giving me this opportunity to share your story!! I feel like no matter where I go somehow you show up!! The pantry there is Mac and cheese and Ketchup!! I went on a work trip they had me traveling on the 15 towards San Diego which reminds me of you!! I feel like your spirt is just everywhere and I love it!! Keep up the hard job of recovery!! You are doing great specially with all these prayers out here working so hard for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Timmy,
    Me and Your Aunt Sally love and miss you, and pray for a quick recovery. Hope you are able to send back email soon.
    Love you forever,
    Your Uncle John and Aunt Sally

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tim,

    Check out the site brother. I know you said you were stoked on your muscle ups, so here you go buddy. Glad your surgery was a success.

    www.crossfitsouthsanclemente.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you Tim. You are a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Precious Tim,

    I have sat by the phone for a week now waiting to see where you was and which surgery was next. With my heart over flowing with love and prayers. I am thankful the surgeries are done and you can get strong again. I may not be there in person, but I am in spirit.

    I would like to thank all the family and friends for their prayers and support.

    Hugs and Kisses, Grammie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Timmy,
    Love & miss you baby, keep getting better, we want you home soon. I want to see you at my house soon, swimming & eating corn on the cob,
    & ok a beer or 2, you are old enough now aren't you? Ha,Ha.I guess you will just always be my little Timmy.Keep up the hard work babe, you can do it. Love Aunt Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey what do you know, it worked, I blogged,
    I'm quite proud of myself.
    Love ya,
    Aunt Lynn (Lynzee)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tim,

    THe Sundial Shuffleboard Club of Sun City has been keeping in touch with your Grandma and we wanted you to know that we all thinking of you and keeping you in our prayers.. We were happy to hear that you will be home soon. Please coninue the hard work and you will soon be back to 100%.

    May God Bless you and Keep you safe.

    Sundial Shuffleboard Club.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tim.

    I talk to your Grandma each day and she keeps me posted as to how things are going. I am so happy to hear that you will soon be home. Prayers do work wonders, and I just wanted to let you know that you and your family are tucked away in my daily prayers

    May your Guardian Angel always be at your side and keep you in his care.

    Barb Shupe
    (Grandma's friend)

    ReplyDelete