Saturday, June 6, 2009

Tim's Going Home

First of all let me tell you all how thankful Rick and I are for the love and support you have shown to our family.. I am so happy to have all of you in our lives. Sorry for not keeping up with the info but things have been a roller coaster, but we have great news Tim should be home by Monday and I can't wait. He has a long road to recovery but we are ready to start handling them from home. First we have set PT in Modesto so we don't have so far to drive 3 times a wk. Then ENT and Oral will be in Palo Alto at the VA Hospital. They told us this morning that they may bring Tim back here for some work on the wound under his chin, but we are not sure they may decide to perform it at a different location. We would not mind if they brought him back here this Hospital is amazing I can't say enough about these people. Of course we all have our favorite Nurses but we love them all.


Love Vicki

7 comments:

  1. Vicki,
    I am so glad to hear Tim is doing so good! You all have been in my thoughts and prayers!! Glad to hear he will be coming home on Monday! Please, let me know if you need anything!!

    Lots of love,
    Kathy Wagner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Timmy, thank's for the phone call last night. it was so good to pick up the phone & hear your voice, not that I don't love to talk to your Momma, but it just reassured me you were ok. Love you baby & see you when you get home.

    Love Aunt Lynzee

    ReplyDelete
  3. To bad the ORAL isn't at Kate's house Timmy. Sorry Vicki I couldn't resist. Thanks for the phone call yesterday, glad we got a chance to talk, and have some laughs. Get better soon pumpkin tits, we got plenty more laughs to share.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such great news for the Waldron family! Your extended Marine family is so happy for you. God bless.
    Love,
    Pam Roberts

    ReplyDelete
  5. We (Gabe and Yolanda from Turlock) Love you Tim! We have you in our prayers and are so happy that you are doing well! We are helping Kate out as much as possible...so don't worry too much about her :) Can't wait to see you and God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so happy you're coming home!! Ryan is a little more excited than me, but who can blame him... He misses your pumpkin tits I guess. We're planning to come down to see you next Monday, so let us know if that works for you. We love you and we'll see you soon!!!
    -Ali-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praise the Lord for Tim's recovery! We will continue to pray for him.
    Blessings,
    The Silva Family

    ReplyDelete