Thursday, June 11, 2009

Update From Vicki June 11,2009

Well last night was exciting friends and family came to visit from the time we walked in the door till about 10:00p.m.  He finally went to bed and sleep good.  I watched him sleep last night late and that helped me.  I know sounds weird but whatever.  I'am the MOM and I can do that.  This morning Tim was in a little pain but thank goodness for meds.  We went to breakfast with Grandpa, Liz and the rest of the family very good to see him eat so well.  Then it was off to the first of many doctor appts.  It went good,  Dr Bishop from the Modesto VA asked him if he fell and hit his chin, (his neck is bandaged) he said no I got blown up.  You should have seen his face..  Did the once over then looked at me and said someone was on his side.  Looked at all his wounds and said he is healing well. The doctor was a little upset that he only has 30 days here at home, because the VA can only take care of him while he is here then he will go back to base and have to start all over with new doctors.  We came home after the doctors and now he sleeping peacefully.  Everyone is gone right now doing errands and Tim is sleeping and guess what I was watching again.  That momma thing.  LOL    We have more friends stopping by tonight so he is getting his beauty sleep not that he needs it.  So that is one of the updates, still more to follow.  Love to all and thanks for all the prayers


Love Vicki

1 comment:

  1. hey timmy long time no sorry that i couldnt be there when you got back. My cheif gave me leave forth of the july and i will come and see you man if there is anything i can do just hit me up man. I hope all is well.

    hope to see you soon
    BRYAN LEE MADSEN
    SA MADSEN

    ReplyDelete