Monday, June 29, 2009

A Little Fun!!


JUST GETTING SOME MORE RELAX TIME IN

Randall Kiggins, one of Tims buddies, stopped by for a few hours to hang out with Tim one afternoon (unfortunately for me) he rode his bike over.  Well, that just opened a can of you know what!!!!! Because all Tim wanted to do was ride his bike. Noooooooooo.   That didn't seem to help.  Since Tim had just received his new Leather Vest which was given to him by Marine Corps League   Marines Helping Marines. ( A bunch of nice retirees).  He thought it only fitting to take the bike and the vest for a ride.  I starting yelling and screaming at him.  Randall, Dave and Tim started laughing at me saying why nothing is going to happen,its just around the block.  Not funny boys.  Then Tim uses his famous line  "Mom whats the worst that could happen" and we all know how that line came about!  boy some times I just wanna............


Hope all this makes sense.  He is doing better but not great.  He has his good days and then his bad.  But we are all coping.

Lots of Love 
Vicki



3 comments:

  1. Some times SON you just drive me crazy. But I love you and am so proud of you. Now I know where all my gray hair comes from. But I love you anyway. i am so glad you are healing so well and so fast. God loves you. You are suich a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Marine, get off that bike! Take care of you! We're just all so thankful you're okay and rehabbing nicely. Keep it that way.

    Much love,
    Pam Roberts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to give me a heart attack babe! As scared as I was watching you on that bike, I was so happy to see you so happy :) and you were lookin goooooooooooooooood on that bike!!!! I love you :)

    ReplyDelete