Thursday, June 11, 2009

They are Home!!

As many of you know by now they are home.  It was not a fun trip home for them.  I will just post the e-mail that Vicki sent to me about the trip home.  So after they actually get some sleep we will getting you a more detailed update on how Tim is doing.  Thank you for all keeping him in your Prayers!!

Debbie

WOW Debbie I am so tired.  I don't think I can think
 
We left the hospital at 3:00p.m. boarded the plane at 5:15 then sat in the plane for 3 hours waithing for the storm to stop.  Then we flew for 4 1/2 hours, of course missing our connecting flight.  So we spent 10 hours in the airport not the best place to have a comfortable nights sleep.  We left Arizona at 7:45 a.m. a couple of people gave up their first class seats Tim and I flew together last night so I let Dad and Tim sit in the good seats from Arizona to SF and arrived nicely.  Bill and Kate were there waiting for us and so happy they were.  Just get me home that is all I could think of.  I am so tired and just feel like I am in shock but very happy to be home.  We drove up to our home WOW R.J. and  some church members decorated the outside very patriotic and Kate, Kathleen, and Stephanie decorated the inside it looked so beautiful.  So much love.  We can not thank everyone enough.  I will give a more detailed update later.  Sorry just very over whelmed right now and very tired.
 
 
Sorry Debbie i am just so tired and there are so many people here in and out and it is very hard to keep my mind on this letter.  Hope this is ok.  Tim also has a doctors appt tommorow and then more to follow.

Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment