Saturday, May 30, 2009

They Have Landed and Kissed Him!!

The family is now with Tim.  They were able to talk with him a little and are able to visit him as often as they want, even sleep in his room.  Vicki said it was hard and not easy to see him he is in pretty bad shape but is going to make a full recovery.  He talks a little but because of the medication he goes in and out.  He has a lot of staples in several different places she said to many to count.  They are looking at being there for a few weeks to a couple of months that is just up in the air right now.  Some good news!!  He is now out of the ICU and is in his own room.  The hospital is absolutely awesome and vicki said he couldn't  be in better care.  The family is being taken care of very good which makes a bad situation a little better.  

On Sunday he will be having another surgery to wire shut his jaw ( I hope I am saying all of this right) But this should be his last surgery.  She will keep us posted specially after it is completed. 
 

So prayers for today!!!  That the surgery goes well!!  That he feels little pain!! For some of the swelling to go down.  That the family will finally be able to get a little sleep ( 10 hours in a week is just not enough).  Prayers that have been answered!!!  The lungs look really good, his heart is doing great!! His face is just as handsome as before the accident!!  ( You all know I love his smile) That he was moved out of intensive care and is now in his own room.  

So keep the prayers coming you all are making a huge difference. I have heard that a few people were having a hard time posting if you are having a problem please e-mail me the post and I will make sure it gets on there.  Zacktobe5@verizon.net

Vicki also wanted me to leave her e-mail address for everyone marinemamatoo@yahoo.com.  

Thanks again for the support
Debbie

1 comment:

  1. Hey timmy, I am so sorry for what happen, and I hope you are feel better. I bet you are glad your family is with you to get throw this with you. (may not make sence).And I hope you feel better. I wish I can get out of school to see you, but i cant, but Anyway I love you so much!! And hope you feel better Tim. And sorry this happen to you!!

    Love you
    Kelsi

    ReplyDelete